★★★★★ | Free Shipping Available
EZRUN MAX Sensorless brushless Motor
- Brushless Sensorless technology
- Designed for SPEED & POWER
- TryOut-n' Trade Program Available
|Max. Output Power（W）||5800|
|C.at the point of M.O.P *(A)||200|
|Motor D.&L（mm）||Φ=56mm, L=87mm|
|Shaft D.&L of the projecting part（mm）||Φ=8.0mm, L=31.0mm.|
1/5th RC Vehicles Truck/Dragster
|Best match with|
1. How to Mount the Motor into an RC vehicle
- 5687/56113 motor 8x M4 mounting screws
- The mounting holes are 8mm in depth, Please do not exceed 10mm in depth.
2. How to Connect the Motor to an ESC
There is no polarity on the A/B/C three ESC-to-motor wires, so do not worry about how you connect them initially. You may find it necessary to swap two wires if the motor runs in reverse.
3. Recheck the Installation & Connections
Recheck the installation and all the connections before turning on the power.